Discussed during the Friday, April 8 "Cort and Fatboy" podcast:
- Two frustratingly okay movies: "Arthur" and "Your Highness."
- "The Sabertooth Vampire," Season Two.
- The other Michael Russell who writes for The Oregonian, and why we should take someone to dinner and a movie.
- The perils of ramen ingestion.
- And the perils of blind-clicking a Bill Mudron tweet.
Oh, and I stuck around for 10 minutes afterward and talked a bit more about "Arthur" on "Movie B.S. with Bayer and Snider."
Cort and Fatboy (Friday, April 8, 2011)
Movie B.S. (Friday, April 8, 2011)