I spent much of the Friday, Aug. 17 "Cort and Fatboy" podcast confusing Michael Shannon with Michael Sheen with Martin Sheen, to the great consternation of the hosts.
- The legend of Edward James Olmos' glare, and the special lighter he gives you if you've pleased him;
- What we might trade to get Chicago-style pizza in Portland;
- That damned addictive-as-hell PSY "Gandam Style" music video;
- The gorgeously animated "Paranorman";
- Some groovy local screening events;
- A dopey thing David Cronenberg said about Christopher Nolan;
- The buzz on the "Robocop" remake script; and
- The appearance of the Sabertooth Vampire in another issue of Dark Horse Presents.
Cort and Fatboy (Friday, Aug. 17, 2012)