I'll have a table (specifically, Table M-14 in Artist Alley) at the Rose City Comic Con, set for this Saturday and Sunday at the Oregon Convention Center. Come by and say hi. I'll sketch you something.
What are my wares? These are my wares:
1. FREE "Sabertooth Vampire" temporary tattoos. The design is pictured above (though the actual tattoo is blessedly smaller). Grab one while supplies last.
2. "Super Cosplay Dance Party" prints. Double-sided.
3. "Pete & Brucilla" prints. (Both prints come in lovely custom envelopes.)
4. "Sabertooth Vampire" minicomics. I'm close to selling out of the current Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 print runs.
5. FREE "Jaxxon's 11" ashcans.
6. "Santa's Lil' Gimp," a heartwarming tale for evil children.
7. And, why not, a few copies (hot off the presses) of an educational comic I co-wrote with economist Joe Cortright about cluster economic theory. The art's by Adrian Wallace, the colors are courtesy Bill Mudron, the pages are A4 (it was printed in Denmark), and I'm pleased with how it turned out.
Barring disaster, I'll also be appear on a panel at noon on Saturday, in Panel Room 4 -- a discussion of "Comics to Film," featuring Christopher Yost (co-writer of "Thor: The Dark World"), Joe Kelly (co-creator of "Ben 10"), and my former podcast host Bobby Roberts (now of "Welcome to that Whole Thing"), all of it moderated by Dawn Taylor of "Ham-Fisted Radio" fame.
Rose City Comic Con (official site)